Are you looking for a place to hold a special event? The Marietta Museum of History offers an affordable Event Facility rental at the Kennesaw House location.
For detailed information, click the photo the the right.
The Kennesaw House has a 1,475 square-foot banquet hall that is perfect for receptions, luncheons, parties, reunions, civic groups, business meetings and much more! The room does book quickly so please call as early as possible to book the space, at least a month in advance.
- Room holds – 100 stand up/75 lecture style/65 sit down
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday night events must have an off-duty police officer present. Any events (day or night) serving alcohol must have an off-duty police officer present, as well. (City of Marietta officers are $40 per hour with a $100 minimum)
- Security deposit required for parties and weekend events (refundable)
- A cleaning fee is required (non-refundable)Preferred caterers:
- Catered Southern Events-Sandra Cook (770-714-8426)
- Amy & Tammy’s Lunch Box (678-202-0186)
- Australian Bakery Cafe (678-797-6222)
- Dave Poe’s BBQ (770-792-2272)
- Mother’s Finest Catering (770-944-9277)
- Sugar Cakes Patisserie (770-218-9994)
For more information, pricing and to check availability please call the Museum office at 770-794-5710.